Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is a decent color shampoo from the store?

I just got my hair highlighted and I want to buy a decent shampoo/cond. for color treated hair, but don't want to spend the money on salon products...is there a good shampoo in the store i can use? pantene, dove, ??What is a decent color shampoo from the store?
Basically I would suggest pantene.....for color treated hair.


It maintains your hairs natural oils and protects your hair from damage due to colors/dyesWhat is a decent color shampoo from the store?
when i color my hair i like to use paul mitchell, and there is a cheaper one that is also good, salon selectives for coloured hair, used with the conditioner, its really good.
pantene %26amp; john frieda


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
pantene expressions
  • windows update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment