Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best shampoo & conditioner for color-treated hair?

Joico is a professional hair product you can find at most any hair salon. They have a line just for color treated hair. I cant think of the name right now but they come in purple bottles. I absolutly love it! Go try it! I know you will love it too. : )What is the best shampoo %26amp; conditioner for color-treated hair?
tough to say...I personally like color care by matrixWhat is the best shampoo %26amp; conditioner for color-treated hair?
TREsemme Colour Care Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner works for me! %26amp; smells great. =]
My stylist told me to buy Bed-Head for myself...and its actually pretty good stuff.
Redken Color Extend..


or ...


take this little test... at redken dot com..


it's fabulous and works miracles!


http://www.redken.com/yourhair/proc.cfm?鈥?/a>
I'm not sure,


all i know is HEAD AND SHOULDERS WILL FADE YOUR COLOR.








%26lt;3
i like to use garnier fructis shampoo and conditioner, it works great leaves my hair smooth and shiny, very manageable

No comments:

Post a Comment