Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is Herbal Essences' Color me Happy shampoo good to use a day after dying your hair?

And is also good for keeping the color in my hair? How did using Color me Happy work for you?Is Herbal Essences' Color me Happy shampoo good to use a day after dying your hair?
The shampoo is EXTREMELY bad! Their shampoo's smell good but does nothing! Try patene shampoo for color treated hair its really good.Is Herbal Essences' Color me Happy shampoo good to use a day after dying your hair?
Herbal Essences' shampoos are all crap, i used the straighten up and it didn't do a thing, i have curly hair, and the curl up stuff didn't do a thing, and the color me happy shampoo didn't do a thing to keep my colour from fading!! You shouldn't use a shampoos for at least 48 hours after colouring, because the dye hasn't completely set in, just wait.
i didnt see a dif when i used it. the longer you wait to shapo your hair after a color the longer it will last. i would sugest a higher quality shampo or one from a salon. %26lt;3Q

No comments:

Post a Comment