Saturday, December 19, 2009

I'm using a color enhancing shampoo. Do I need to use the color enhanding conditioner with it?

Or can I use a regular conditioner? If I can use just one, would the shampoo or conditioner work better?I'm using a color enhancing shampoo. Do I need to use the color enhanding conditioner with it?
no but it might help since conditioner coat your hair so it lasts longer.I'm using a color enhancing shampoo. Do I need to use the color enhanding conditioner with it?
it is probably best to use both but it depends on your routine which is more useful singularly. if you leave in conditioner a while it could be more beneficial, but if you put shampoo all over your hair than it could be better. either way, color enhancing shampoo/conditioners do not work very well
This may be the obvious answer and if right, I expect those ten points. Read the directions on the label.
You can use a regular conditioner with it. If you use the color enhancing conditioner with it, it makes your hair smell nice. But it isn't a big difference using reg. or the color enhancing conditioner.
It depends on what color you want to enhance. BTW, aren't those against the law . . . Because of political race stuff?
Regular is fine.
Well i dye my hair alot and i always use the shampoo and conditoner because the first time i dyed my hair the dye didnt last as long without the conditioner and then i tried using both and the dye job lasted a month longer then the last and the dye was some color same brand everything but if you dont want your hair dyed for that long the use regular
I think just the conditioner would be best to use.
you can never mix and match shampoo's and conditioner's when ur dealing with dyeing ur hair
Color enhancing conditioner will help it out alot.
i would because they r made 4 color treated hair
Well if they go together then do them both because it would give you better results!
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment