Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best grocery store brand shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair?

What is the best grocery store brand (not expensive salon brands) shampoo and conditioner for your color treated hair that doesn't fade your color?What is the best grocery store brand shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair?
I would recommend Suave products. They are very reasonably priced, sometimes even cheaper than store brands and you can get them just about anywhere! I use Suave Professionals Sleek, since I have chemically straightened hair. You can try Suave Professionals Color Care, specially designed to help lock-in color and prevent fading. I absolutely love my Suave Sleek shampoo! It works as good as or better than anything I've ever tried. And it makes my hair so much softer!What is the best grocery store brand shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair?
Cheap Shampoo Product Reviews





So, you have just come out of the salon and have passed up the offer to purchase the high priced





shampoos and you are wondering if your lower priced brands can compare. Well, here is a review of some lower priced
there's a variety at every store.


just read the labels.


and go for a good brand like pantene or dove.


they both have shampoos and conditioners for colored hair.
i like garnier fructis color shield


make sure you use a conditioner specifically for color treated hair


and also if you have a color that fades (so anything besides bleached) make sure you arent washing your hair everyday especially if it has red
I use Meijer brand of Herbal Essences. If you don't have a Meijer, I'm sure WalMart has the same thing. It is usually next to the Herbal Essence product.
color me happy by herbal essences. i find it to make my temp. hair color last longer. and it smells great too
alberto Vo5
dove is absolutely the best
http://herbalessences.com/us/default.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment