Monday, December 28, 2009

What shampoo completely takes all the color out of my hair?

A friend of mine colored my hair for me 2 months ago. Now I'm tired of it and want to take the color out. He told me at the time that it was permanent. I heard that color can be washed out of hair. What can I use to wash out all the color?What shampoo completely takes all the color out of my hair?
There are temporary colors (rinses, they're called), that will shampoo out. In that case, it would have already been gone, so your friend is right...it's permanent. You have a couple of choices. The colored hair is now more porous than your natural hair and will respond quicker to treatments. You could use a rinse close to the color of your natural hair to blend it in, but you would have to do it after every shampoo. Or, you can use a permanent color. Select one that is close in color to your hair. You can apply it to all of your hair after mixing or you can use the just coloring agent from the kit, (without the activator). If you don't use the activator, the color will only affect the porous hair, thereby getting you back to natural hair quicker. But, this method will only work if the treated hair is lighter then your natural. If your treated hair is darker, you need to lighten it to match. A little trickier to do. Give more details on what color your hair is, and what color the dyed hair is and I will check back to see if you need more info.What shampoo completely takes all the color out of my hair?
I would say the best thing you could do is go 2 your hairdresser if you try 2 do it yourself you could end up with a real disaster on your hands. You could try a dandruff shampoo but i really think your better of getting it done properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment