Thursday, December 24, 2009

What will happen if I put black color enhancing shampoo on my dark brown hair?

Zilch. Zippo. Nothing.





These shampoos dont actually change the colour of your hair, they just add shine :)





So its safe ;)





xWhat will happen if I put black color enhancing shampoo on my dark brown hair?
It may slightly darken your hair but it will most likely bring our your dark and shiny undertones. Remember it is still a shampoo not a dye. It will most likely enhance the rich tones that you already have.





Try some on the underneath hair if you want to test it out. That way if it's too dark then you still have all those layers on the rest of your head that you can cover it up with.What will happen if I put black color enhancing shampoo on my dark brown hair?
It may make your hair a touch darker, but shampoos that have an enhancer in them usaually only do good on the color that they say. So, if you have black hair-and you put black enhancing shampoo--it will work. Wash your hair, it will wash out.
It's actually not very affective unfortunately. If you really want to get some good results then I think you should buy the real hair dye for accurate results and for a shinier and healthier look!

No comments:

Post a Comment