Saturday, December 19, 2009

What color deposit shampoo will work best for my hair?

I recently dyed my dirty blond hair brown. It turned out mousey ,so i got highlights. They left the highlights in too long and came out platinum.I want to tone down the blond or enhance my brown hair to a deeper brown color. Will the brown depositing shampoo work on my highlights or another thought was getting a golden shade color to tone down the blond,but what do I do with the brown mousey tone. Please help!What color deposit shampoo will work best for my hair?
If ';they'; that left the lightner in your hair too long and caused it to be platinum was at a salon then ';they'; should tone them for you.





If you put anything on your hair that you buy yourself, it is totally unpredictable what color the platinum will turn out to be. This issue is just too complicated to try to explain because it involves knowing the Theory of Color and color bases and developer strengths.





If you are not comfortable going to where you got your hair highlighted, go to another professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment