Monday, December 28, 2009

Does anyone know a shampoo that will strip color from your hair good?

I have been told Suave is harsh on your hair so it works well, know of any others?Does anyone know a shampoo that will strip color from your hair good?
The only thing I have ever heard of is a malibu treatment. You have to go to your local salon and have them do it. Trust me I know, I dyed my hair Black once! I dont' know what I was thinking....I had to go have them do two treatments! good LuckDoes anyone know a shampoo that will strip color from your hair good?
baby shampoo!!! But be sure to deep condition afterwards!! And it will still not completly strip it. Also...being out in the sun will help it to fade. And rinsing in hot water. Try all three! Good luck!
  • windows update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment