Thursday, December 24, 2009

Need a really good cleaning shampoo for color treated hair?

My hair is color treated but gets oily easily. I have no found a shampoo that cleans really well but does not strip the color. I try using all natural shampoos since the commerical shampoos (pantene, etc..) just leave a lot of build up in my hair and I cant stand that heavy perfume scent in them. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Need a really good cleaning shampoo for color treated hair?
Pravana is an excellent line of hair products sold in salons formulated for color-treated hair. I highly recommend the intensive hydrating treatment as a leave in conditioner-very light weight. If you have oily roots then use talcum powder (on roots only) to absorb the oil, it really works!Need a really good cleaning shampoo for color treated hair?
the color vive shampoos are designed for this
i use biolage colortherapie shampoo, love it works great for me it also has a wonderful scent. matrix has also just come out with another new line specifically for color treated hair called logics, it includes a shampoo and a clarifying shampoo. if you go to their website you can find locations where they are sold.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment