Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best brand of shampoo and cond. for color treated hair?

I currently use thermasilk which was recently discontinued and I hear sunsilk made a similar kind but wasn't that good. I would like to find shmp/cond that can leave my hair silky and shiny....I've tried other brands that just don't do it for me such as herbal essences, aussie, garnier, suave, pantene.............any suggestions?What is the best brand of shampoo and cond. for color treated hair?
Try Paul Mitchell. Their shampoo for color treated hair is amazing! The one I use is for all hair colors as well. I've tried a few different brands, such as Suave, Pantene, and John Frieda. This one, by far, as beat them all! It makes my hair look like I just came back from the salon! You really should try it. I'm sure that you will love it!


http://www.paulmitchell.com/Products/Pau鈥?/a>


Good luck!What is the best brand of shampoo and cond. for color treated hair?
Have you tried VO5?





Personally i use Garnier Fructis Length and strength And their Leave-in Conditioner. I am happy with the results but everything is different for everyone.
If you can get it from a hairstylist get some Halo or Redken Color Extend. Both are really great!!.


They are both professional products, they may cost a bit more, but they work VERY well.
http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collections/color_me_happy/





this stuff should do the trick
Um I like suave, but I think you can try john frieda which is for blondes, redheads, or brunettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment