Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is there a benifit of useing COLOR TREATED shampoo on your NATURAL hair color?

on one hand i think using that type of shampoo may bring out your natural colors more





but on the other, i think it is a specialty shampoo made to react from hair dye and may strip your hair because of the excess chemicalsIs there a benifit of useing COLOR TREATED shampoo on your NATURAL hair color?
I think if you constantly use it the effectiveness will wear out over time. If you have blonde hair though, you can use it during the summer to get the green out of your hair from chlorine (not sure if that's the best way to do it but it works for my cousin). And if you have brown hair and it lightens over the summer, brunette shampoos help you go back to your natural shade.Is there a benifit of useing COLOR TREATED shampoo on your NATURAL hair color?
I don't think so. I have used color treated products on my hair, and it didn't make a difference on my natural hair. The color treated products are mostly to keep you dyed hair color strong, and vibrant. I don't even know if those products work on dyed hair! They could just be a cheap scam to get you to pay more on your hair products?! You didn't hear that from me... :)


Have Fun!
no.

No comments:

Post a Comment