Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best smelling shampoo& conditioner for color treated hair?

I need a really great smelling shampoo that will still smell good after blow drying and straightening. It also has to be for color treated hair and makes your hair really soft.


Thanks to everyone(:What is the best smelling shampoo%26amp; conditioner for color treated hair?
i use paul mitchell color protect shampoo. i LOVE how it smells, and makes my hair feel.





it also really helps slow down fading.What is the best smelling shampoo%26amp; conditioner for color treated hair?
I use Biolage ColorCareTherapie. It is my all time favorite shampoo and conditioner because of the way my hair feels after using it, blowdrying and styling, its still super soft and healthy feeling.
try bed head dumb blonde, its not just for blondes its for everyone who dyes thier hair it smell amazing and makes your hair sliky and smooth and you only have you use it once a week !!!!!! its a bit pricey but its worth it i promise
Herbal essence color me happy. by far!

No comments:

Post a Comment