Thursday, December 24, 2009

Color shampoo?

whats a good kind of color depositing shampoo?Color shampoo?
For the best color deposit product ( because the shampoos really don't deposit color) is John Freida's Luminous Color Glaze. It comes in different shades for redheads, blondes and brunettes, and you use it in the shower after you shampoo and condition hair. The more you use it ( you can use it everyday if you wish- it's that safe) the more color you get, plus it doesn't run when you sweat or get rained on. Follow the directions and rinse well as in any color depositing gloss.Color shampoo?
loreal
Don't try loreal, try Pantene. It works like magic. 鈾?Good Luck! Hope this helps.
I was at mmy cousin's and she had auburn coloured hair same as mine and I used her Loreal color 4 burnettes conditioner and it made my hair so soft and bright - I couldn't believe it! I don't know if they have shampoo, but it was awesome. I have natural curly hair that is like wire, and wow - i loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment