Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the Best Shampoo and Conditioner for Color Treated Hair?

Hey I'm 13 and i just got the ends of my hair dyed blue and everytime i take a shower it keeps getting lighter and lighter what is the best shampoo to keep it the tone that it is?What is the Best Shampoo and Conditioner for Color Treated Hair?
always use products that are made for color treated hair such as dove for color treated hair or herbal essence color me happy and deep condition about once a weekWhat is the Best Shampoo and Conditioner for Color Treated Hair?
you need a shampoo for dyed hair. any shampoo that says its for dyed hair should work. the real good ones are the professional ones, but only your ends are dyed so it wouldnt be worth it. and the blue keeps coming out because it isnt permanent dye. its going to keep coming out anyway. you need re-dye colors like those every once in a while.
I WISH my hair would be fading (read my question..)





but I would use Color Protection stuff by Dove. it will keep your hair shiny and make the color last longer (it's a red bottle)

No comments:

Post a Comment