Thursday, December 24, 2009

What shampoo for color treated hair works the best?

I know it partly depends on the kind of dye used and what kind of hair you have but what is the shampoo that kept your hair nicely colored the longest?What shampoo for color treated hair works the best?
Hands down...Pantene Pro-V. I have used a variety of shampoos and conditioners in my past and Pantene's product seems to be the best ';prescription'; for hair.


Use the shampoo and conditioner for ';color treated hair.'; I do like Aveeda too but it comes up just a little short to Pantene.What shampoo for color treated hair works the best?
Coloreese works excellent!


It is from Sally Beauty's Supply.


they also have this spray leave in conditioner for after your shower. it leaves your hair untangled and smooth for the day. it drastically improves your hair.
What i use for color treated hair is Head and sholders and it works well because ive color treated my hair and the color dosent run out fast
ABBA color care shampoo/conditioner worked really well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment