Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best shampoo for protecting color from fading?

I'm looking for a good color-enhancing shampoo %26amp; conditioner, know of any that are really good?What is the best shampoo for protecting color from fading?
By far, I would have to say Redken!! They have have this awesome product out called, ';Redken Color Extend';. I LOVE IT!!! It keeps color-treated hair smooth, manageable and radiant. Read this synapsis below:





--%26gt;Color Extend offers maximum color security. Environmental aggressors, poor cuticle condition, color-altering minerals and water can attack haircolor, causing it to fade and dull. Through Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and a powerful 360掳 Protective Complex, Color Extend helps shield, stabilize and secure color intensity. It's full spectrum protection that keeps color-treated hair smooth, manageable and radiant.What is the best shampoo for protecting color from fading?
The L'oreal VivePro Color Vive Shampoo and Conditioner worked great for me when I had my hair highlighted.
My hairdresser said to stay away from suave and she recommends Redken color Extend. I was skepticla at forst bu tmy hair is colored red and it actually does work, it should be way faded by now
i think pantene pro-V amino acids, but if you dont shampoo at all, the color definitely wont fade that way.








factor in sun exposure
Try Clairol Herbal Essences Color Me Happy shampoo and conditioner. It will keep your hair hydrated and radiant and shiny, and won't make your color fade.





Hope this helps! =]
I actually work at a salon, and I have tried lots of different kinds myself, but here is my absolute favorite





- Halo -





Why:





1) Their whole line is color protecant.


2) Gives your hair shine


3) UV protectent- so they protect against the sun- (sun fading) which is really nice when you have a darker hair color!


4) Doesn't weigh the hair down at all


5) And you can choose what you really need for your hair without worrying that it will strip out your color.


6) Personal favorite is their Volume shampoo, but they have other kinds to.





like: hydrating (moisture) | smoothing | reparative | even curl shampoo | purify | and some other ones to.





The reason why is so great is becasue it acutally closes the cutical - keeping the color protected, and it actually had ingreadents that buffer the chemicals that create the dullness colored hair will get. It actually is proven to last your color (vibrantly) six weeks longer then a normal color shampoo. I really do love this stuff- and when my clients get samples to try- this is the main one, they all come back to actually get. I really love it!- I really have never had a product that worked better for my hair.
Haircolor, Natural Or Artifical WILL FADE- Whether You Shampoo Or Not. The Very Oxygen You Need To Breathe Will Fade The Color Over Time. As Well As Pollution, Water And Sunlight. Shampoos, Treatments And Conditioners Can Slow It Down, But Not Stop It. So ANY Shampoo For Color-Treated Hair Will Help. But, Look For Ones That Contain Anti-Oxidents Like Vitamin E Or Superoxide Dismutase And Sunscreens Like Methoxycinnamate. Shampoo As LITTLE As Possible. And Try Leave-In Conditioners/Treatments (More Protection And Less Rinsing) As Even Water Can Accelerate Fading.
  • windows update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment