Monday, December 28, 2009

Best dandruff shampoo to use on color treated hair?

I've been having trouble with dandruff lately. I believe it is due to the cold weather? I dye my hair black, so is there a dandruff shampoo that I can use that is safe for color treated hair?Best dandruff shampoo to use on color treated hair?
i used head and shoulders for the same reason when i had black hair but it just seemed to take lots of the dye/colour out my hair so i had to dye it more often killing my hair!Best dandruff shampoo to use on color treated hair?
Head and shoulders thats what i use it helps keep the black looking awsome and it makes your color last long to. IT also makes ur hair smell soooo good!!!
Head and Shoulders has a bunch of new products. They have shampoo AND conditioner as opposed to a 2-in-1 now, and they have products for color treated hair!
I would say Head and Shoulders. They have so many different kinds, they most likely have one for treated hair. And even if they don't have one made especially for treated hair, I've used the regular kind on my treated hair and it still seemed to be fine.
I have used 'Head and Shoulders' but it just made it worse - I believe 'Herbal Essences - No Flakin' Way Anti-Dandruf Shampoo' works very well - in one wash, my dandruff was gone - but 'Head and Shoulders' did not work very well for me. It just made my hair very static and poofy.





A link to what Herbal Essences - No Flakin' Way Anti-Dandruf Shampoo;


http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect…
Herbal Essences - No Flakin' Way Anti-Dandruf Shampoo
Head n Sholders all the way
A herbal rinse is a safe method of removing dandruff. Apply lemon juice with the rind on the scalp .After 5 minutes wash off with shampoo and water. More simple remedies for dandruff at http://usefulinfo-dandruff.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment