Monday, December 28, 2009

Do I need to buy shampoo with color care?

It's my first time dying my hair, and I'm dying it black. I wanted to know if buying color care shampoo is Absolutely necessary?


and any tips on dying hair for the first time would be really helpful!Do I need to buy shampoo with color care?
Yes, if youre hair is dyed, you should try to make it more healthy in as many ways as possible. Color care is a good start.Do I need to buy shampoo with color care?
Yes, if you want your color to stay truer longer and not fade as fast.


If your going rom one end of the color spectrum to the other, (blonde to black, or vise-versa) then you will need to get an anti-frizz serum to apply to your ends to keep the from splitting. Going from one color to the other is very damaging to your hair and the serum will help to keep it healthy and protect it. I recommend John Frieda Anti-Frizz Serum, sold at mass retailers for about $5. Just apply it to towel dried hair and style as normal. Also, using a deep hydrating mask one a week will keep your hair in tip-top condition. I like the Time Renewal Hair Conditioning Mask from Pantene. Hope this helps.
If you want it to stay black then yes. But drugstore junk is really harsh and will strip the color right out, so you need to get a salon quality shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment