Monday, December 28, 2009

What is a good color protecting salon-quality shampoo & conditioner?

I have naturally dirty blond hair but will be dying my hair a medium reddish-brown next week (at a salon). I have had problems in the past with darker hair colors fading quickly. What is a good salon-quality shampoo %26amp; conditioner that will prevent this? Please only suggest products that you have used, and had success with.





Thanks!What is a good color protecting salon-quality shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
REDKEN, and when changing hair color esp if our hair is long you gotta ave REDKEN Anti-Snap as well as the clor specifics, If you are not a fan of that then try ALterna (Hard to find in some areas but MY GOD is it worth the search. It is made of natural hemp oils... It makes yur hair very happy, unless you have naturally oily hair! My thrid choice is Biolage.





Shy away from Paul Mitchell...I know alot of people swear buy it, but a lot of them myself included find it drying.





I am a Cosmetology School Grad... Left the biz for greener pastures but am still an addict of product :)What is a good color protecting salon-quality shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
I use the Pantene Brown Expressions line shampoo and conditioner, and I love it. It holds my color and my hair is always really shiny.





I also used the John Freda Brilliant Brunette stuff for a couple of months and hated it. It made my hair greasy and limp. And the ';shine enhancer'; or whatever it is called just weighed my hair down and didn't do anything to make it shine.
pantene pro v
Pantein.
Biolage
omg the product Nioxin works best for everything!! dont use pantene, matrix, or anything else because your color will wash out. biolage is ok too but its not as strong as nioxin. plus this product helps make your hair grow faster, healthier, %26amp; smoother. the link below will help you find a store near you. good luck!
Try Halo. I've used it with good success. It's nice because all the formulas are blended for colored hair, but they still address any other issues you have. Like dryness, or oil, or frizz. It smells good too. It is a salon product though, so you do have to buy it at a salon or at a supply place.
ghd shampoo and conditioner will work a treat in your hair, i had just dyed my hair blonde and it was like straw, actually worse, that was until i went to the hairdressers and she used the ghd shampoo and conditioner and instantly i felt a difference.my hair was as smooth as a babys bum and my hair seemed so shiny.


i couldint beleieve it , after spendidng hundreds of pound experimenting with hair gloss, shampoo after shampoo, conditionner, after conditioner i found miracle in a bottle.


believe me using it you wont be able to do without. the smell is gorgeous. its about 拢9 for shampoo and for the conditioner.


pls try it ,its worth it
matrix

No comments:

Post a Comment