Thursday, December 24, 2009

Will a deep cleaning shampoo remove color from my hair?

I just dyed my hair a day or two ago and I was wondering if I kept using Tresemme Deep Cleaning shampoo if it will strip the color out of my hair? I think I might use it sparingly until I get a new shampoo. But will it remove the color in the few days that I use it? im scared I don't want the color to fade any quicker than it should.Will a deep cleaning shampoo remove color from my hair?
Absolutely not. No it will not remove the hair color Sorry.Will a deep cleaning shampoo remove color from my hair?
if its a clarifying shampoo then yes it well take out color. i used to use one untill i realized how fast my black and red tips were fading extremely fast. get a non sulfate shampoo, or a color safe shampoo. the non sulfate ones do not strip ur hair and they make it last longer. i use back to basics non sulfate color safe shmapoo and conditioner and my red and black still look like they did when i first got out of the salon.
no, it wont. deep cleaning just means that it'll clean your hair and sclap pretty well. it doesnt mean it'll take the color out of your hair. trying asking someone who works at a hair salon.
it could i mean some shampoos remove natural chemicals from you hair. dont know if it strips hair dye our but..... why dont you try using the shampoo that makes the hair dye stay in your hair longer? im sure they make thoose for a reason
I use that brand of shampoo Treesemme Deep Cleaning Shampoo





No does not remove color





If you just dye your hair and you see color washing out the first couple of days that normal.
This depends on whether you have perminantly dyed your hair or semi perminant. But no is shouldn't effect either but if you have perminantly dyed your hair you cant wash out the colour.
it shouldnt. brands like tresemme is normally good to your hair, even when dyed.


its alot different from something like pert that stuff can rly take it out.


your safe
i don't thank so but im not an expert or anything
Nope.
no you cant wash away hair color
no ( =

No comments:

Post a Comment