Thursday, December 24, 2009

Just purchased Redeken Color Extend shampoo, will that help damaged thin hair that needs color treatment?

My hair dresser told me to get something with color treatment, and I've been using regular hair shampoo like dove, pantene, john freida and my hair has been a complete damaged reck, so I figured I go to a salon to purchase something nicer, that might help more.


Does Redeken get the job done?Just purchased Redeken Color Extend shampoo, will that help damaged thin hair that needs color treatment?
Let me tell you that Redkin's All Soft has helped my hair so much! I love it. I have been used so many different shampoos and love this All Soft. However, I would also recommend Pureology. That's an awesome shampoo. A little pricey but wow will you feel it! Hope that helped! You should also get a leave- in conditioner.Just purchased Redeken Color Extend shampoo, will that help damaged thin hair that needs color treatment?
redken color extend is actully to make your hair color last long, thus is a very gental shampoo. most redken products will help with that but if your looking for damge repair i suggest a moistuiser and a reconstrutor. i prefer the joice kpak line, but i do know that redkens butter treatment is very good.
  • windows update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment