Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best shampoo & conditioner for color treated hair?

garnier fructisWhat is the best shampoo %26amp; conditioner for color treated hair?
I agree I positively ADORE Redken products.


The best I've ever used for colored hair is the conditioner that comes in the boxes or L'Oreal hair dye, although you can only get it in the box, you can't buy it seperately.What is the best shampoo %26amp; conditioner for color treated hair?
I would recomment Tresemme for colour treated hair, it works great on light tones and it really show off the colour, and leaves your hair feeling soft! I dont recomment fructis at all as myself and a few others have experienced loss of hair with it ..not quite sure why maybe it makes your hair weak!





Good luck
Pureology Line is great! It's expensive but if your like me and dont care then I say spend the money!!! Get the NANO Work smells sooo goods and makes your hair feel great.. restores it esp if colored treated!
Redken Products smell Beautiful
Pureology. They only make products to protect color treated hair, but carry a full line of products for all types of hair. Check them out it's what the celebs use for their hair.
  • windows update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment