Monday, December 28, 2009

Blonde Highlighted hair - Color shampoo vs. Volume shampoo?

I have lots of light blonde highlights all over (natural color is dirty blonde-light brown). I want to use a volumizing shampoo to add some body to my hair but am worried about protecting my color. Is it more important for me to use a color shampoo or can I safely use a volumizing shampoo? Any suggestions on some good shampoos/conditioners would be appreciated as well :)Blonde Highlighted hair - Color shampoo vs. Volume shampoo?
Go with a shampoo for both. The Pureology line is specifically formulated to preserve/protect color treated hair. And, they have formulations for all hair types. Try their PureVolume Shampoo and Conditioner.





Good luck :)Blonde Highlighted hair - Color shampoo vs. Volume shampoo?
You could use a color shampoo, but then after you get out use a volumizing spray or mousse.


:)


Or, you could mix the shampoo together so its volume and color- or, last but not least,


use a shampoo or conditioner for volume, and another for color.





But I think you'd be fine without a color shampoo at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment