Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can I use regular shampoo instead of color-treated hair shampoo on my color treated hair?

A lot of people including my stylist tells me to use shampoo for color treated hair, but I would rather use regular shampoo not for color treated hair. Would it be okay if i did?Can I use regular shampoo instead of color-treated hair shampoo on my color treated hair?
Yes, you can use other shampoo's but if you do it may take your color out quicker, that's the reason they all tell you to use shampoo's for color treated hair.


When you shampoo be sure and end the shampoo/conditioning with a cool rinseCan I use regular shampoo instead of color-treated hair shampoo on my color treated hair?
Yeah, It's fine. Your hair isn't gonna fall out if you do or anything...It's just shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment