Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can i use john frieda's color captivating shampoo and conditioner to make my hair stronger?

I dont have dyed hair, but can i still use it to make my hair healthier-er?Can i use john frieda's color captivating shampoo and conditioner to make my hair stronger?
I use the brown light reflecting shampoo and it works I don't have dyed hair. I used to switch shampoos because I heard that it wasn't good for your hair to have one shampoo all the time, I noticed a difference with other shampoos my hair would get thin and would have no life or volume and as soon as I used the john Frieda collection again it look very healthy and thick so I recommend any of those products even if ur hair is not dyed!Can i use john frieda's color captivating shampoo and conditioner to make my hair stronger?
well the fact is your hair is not alive so it can't heal, the only thing you can do is avoid excessive brushing, get it trimmed regularly, avoid heat from straighteners and blow dryers, and most importantly condition condition condition! aussie makes a 3 minute miracle treatments that works pretty well and it's inexpensive.
  • windows update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment