Saturday, December 19, 2009

What are good hair color protected shampoo or conditioner?

help i dit my hair is a redish color so i want a shampoo so it would last longer!What are good hair color protected shampoo or conditioner?
OMG I will be too and I want it to last. I got this amazing color depositing conditioner that is a foam by matrix and you select cool or warm (cool for me) in a pink moose like bottle and I am so excited to use it and you have to wear gloves with it because it actually deposits red in your red hair to make it last. You might be able to get it from where you live. Take my advice for a shampoo:get one SPECIFICALLY for red colored hair!! I know it is hard to fine, but red fades the quickest. I was luck to find tresemme color thrive ';for red or brown hair'; and I was ecstatic to get it and it was dirt cheap. Take care!What are good hair color protected shampoo or conditioner?
you should try using Unicure Blue or Natural Shampoo only couple times a week along with Unicure Hair and Skin Conditioner 3-4+ times daily as both a leave in and wash out conditioner its grease less, perfume, fragrance, and color free. Works for EVERYTHING related to Hair Or Skin from Clearing Acne to Keeping hair healthy, shiny. Thick, dandruff free, and so much more... available at www.unicure.com it has been around since 1973 formulated in the '50's in Denmark. The website has tons of beauty tips and testimonials plus was #1 selling hair conditioner in US and Canada they have a full line of hair care products. Definitely the best! and a very reasonable price about $5 a bottle 12oz.


Source(s):


http://www.unicure.info or http://www.unicure.com tons of hair and skin tips
Professional products are your best bet, they can be a little expensive but they last longer and have better results since they have less water and more nourishing ingredients. Sometimes you can get sweet deals at the salon or online. My stylist recommended I use Back To Basics Color Protecting Shampoo and Conditioner. It comes in 33.8 ounce bottles so it lasts a long time, I got my set for a total of $12. I was also recently looking at other products, Hempz has a Color Preserve Shampoo, never used it but there lotion is amazing!!! pricey but worth it.
Herbal Essences color me happy shampoo and conditioner. Clairol Nice n Easy color seal conditioning gloss. You find it with the hair color not the shampoo and conditioner. Love all three products, but the color seal is a weekly miracle worker.
color me happy herbal essences





http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect鈥?/a>
Go to the salon and purchase the Redkin products for color treated hair. A little expensive but worth the money.
loreal vive (color vive) or john frieda Radiant Red.
redkin is a pretty good one

No comments:

Post a Comment