Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best color safe shampoo? I have noticed that they do not lather like regular shampoos...?

any suggestions? Oh yeah, I have highlights and hair is kind of dry too.What is the best color safe shampoo? I have noticed that they do not lather like regular shampoos...?
dove, tressemee, herbal, garnier!!What is the best color safe shampoo? I have noticed that they do not lather like regular shampoos...?
Biolage Color Care by Matrix.
GASOLINE!
L'OREAL Vive Pro colour-care shampoo for coloured hair thats dry.. less than $5 cdn.... I don't colour my hair often but people are always thinking that I've had it done again because of the colour retention and shine......I can prove it with pics lol





BONUS- works really well for people prone to itchy scalp and flakes....I can go several days if necessary without my scalp driving me f'n nuts
joico color endurance works wonders and doesn;t strip the color out. Very soft. Use both the shampoo and conditioner for softer hair
Loreal shampoo for coloured hairs %26amp; it's conditioner is really good
You should use professional salon products for the best color safe options. Try Wella ColorPreserve. It is formulated for haircolor and doesn't contain all the bad additives of brands you find at the drug store. If you cannot find ColorPreserve at a professional beauty supply store or salon, visit your local Sally Beauty Supply. They sell professional salon products and the sales associate can guide you to the right products to protect your haircolor.
Herbal essences is good..look for the colored hair formula...red bottle..
Any one with out glycerol/ or form of
panteen homie!
try nexus...if you are on a budget...dont use any green shampoos
I have used a lot of different shampoos for treated hair, but the one that works the best for me.. is pureology hair shampoo and conditioner. It really makes your highlight of color last. It is a bit expensive, but last a long time. good luck
I like:





Bumble and Bumbe Gentle Shampoo and Conditioner





and





Biolage Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner





They are salon formulas, so a little more expensive, but don't end up costing as much because you don't need to use as much. They are awesome.
Ola friend was with that same doubts yours, but I hope now that link http://www.mensagi.com.br have helped friend
If you are going to go store bought then I suggest using Herbal Essences Color Me Happy. Not all shampoos lather, actually the more a shampoo lathers the more alcohol content it has in it, the more it will dry your hair and the more it will strip out your color. Hope it helps. Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment