Thursday, December 24, 2009

Has anyone tried a color depositing shampoo?

My stylist gave me this L'Oreal shampoo to keep my highlights nice.Has anyone tried a color depositing shampoo?
For my very blonde highlights (straight lightener, no tint) it is pretty much a necessity. I didn't use it for a few years and my hair would get super brassy within 3-4 weeks. As soon as I started using it again the brassy problem was solved. I really like the ARTec blue violet. I used Paul Mitchell in the past and didn't have the same results.


I have used the color ';protecting'; shampoos also and did not find any benefit to them. I think you need to make sure you use a ';depositing'; product.Has anyone tried a color depositing shampoo?
The difference is extremely subtle. You may not even be able to tell. But I've tried them to liven up my mouse brown hair. While I was using it, my hair looked almost brighter.
i've tried several brands, from the cheap drugstore to expensive salon labels. they never seem to do anything to make my color last longer.
they never worked for me

No comments:

Post a Comment