Thursday, December 24, 2009

If I've never dyed my hair, will color boosting shampoo and conditioner do anything?

I've never dyed my hair before, and I'd like to bring out the redness of it (it's auburn). Will color boosting products do anything? And on that note, what does color glaze do?If I've never dyed my hair, will color boosting shampoo and conditioner do anything?
yea.


color glaze ';glazes'; your hair to make it more shinyIf I've never dyed my hair, will color boosting shampoo and conditioner do anything?
To a point.


Color boosting shampoos have a lot of moisture for color treated hair, allowing the color to stay longer and for the hair to be stronger to keep the color.


It will help, as it will make the hair stronger and colors more vibrant.


Color glaze allows the color to last longer as well.
probably, try it

No comments:

Post a Comment