Thursday, December 24, 2009

What's a good INEXPENSIVE shampoo for color-treated hair?

I recently got highlights and I want to prolong them as much as possible. What's a good shampoo that's not too expensive that can buy at, like, Target or something?





I've been using Sunsilk, so I need something different than that.What's a good INEXPENSIVE shampoo for color-treated hair?
dove,,dove has really nice shampoo for colored hair, also its a little more expensive but Panteen Pro-V they have all kinds of shampoos that are really nice and good for your hairWhat's a good INEXPENSIVE shampoo for color-treated hair?
For my hair I use Hurbal Essence Simply Straight Shampoo.


It is for color treated hair, and makes your hair much easier to style and work with.


You can also get the conditioner that come with it.
Pantene is awesome,try it and you'll be addicted.
I have used Pantene for years for colored or not. The other one that's good is Loreal Colorvive.
Target... Sunsilk

No comments:

Post a Comment