Monday, December 28, 2009

What's the best shampoo to help fade color?

I recently had my hair highlighted which turned more orange than blonde, so I decided to dye my hair back to my natural color (light brown) and it turned a really dark brown and looks awful. What's the best shampoo or process to make the color fade and hopefully get back closer to my natural color?What's the best shampoo to help fade color?
A cosmotology student told me when I was in esthetics school that rosemary mint shampoo stripped hair and never to use it if I colored my hair.What's the best shampoo to help fade color?
Well if you have about $50 to spend, I suggest going to a salon and getting a malibu treatment by a professional. If you are on a tight budget, as most of us are, buy a malibu treatment from the store and do it yourself. The one at the salon will work better, but at the very least, the one from the store will lighten the color!
Shampoos at the store called ';clarifying'; shampoo basically strip your hair. I've used it before to remove some random gunk that got in it that couldn't be removed any other way and also fade hair color. Just use a really good strong conditioner with it.
well i use the shampoo SUAVE RADIANT BRUNETTE to fade my black hair to brown and it work. you can get it from bed bath and beyond.
If your hair is bleached..You'll have to recolor, or have your hair stripped, or wait for it to grow out..If it's just color, Head and shoulders helps fade the color.
Head and Shoulders!! My sister had this problem and using head and shoulders really helped!!
maybe a clarifying shampoo?? and if you want faster results just wash your hair like a million times a day :)
that happened to me n i used head n shoulders it really helped

No comments:

Post a Comment