Monday, December 28, 2009

Whats the best shampoo to keep my color?

I got blonde highlights in my dark blonde hair a couple weeks ago, and it looks like the color is already fading. What shampoos work best to maintain colors brightness? I use Pantene Pro-V Blonde right now, and that works a little, but I want it to look like it did when I left the salon.Whats the best shampoo to keep my color?
I would go to a salon and purchase purple shampoo. The purple will counter-act with the yellow that may come in your highlights and make them brighter. If that isn't what you are looking for, Biolage has an awesome color shampoo. As does Paul Mitchell and Bed Head. It all depends on budget. But, Pantene is just going to add waxes to your hair and make it look dingey and dull.Whats the best shampoo to keep my color?
The best thing to do for blonde hair is use a silver shampoo every 2 -3 washes and make sure you buy salon shampoos and conditioners specifically for blonde hair. Nothing will work as well as salon hair products promiss im totally blonde and my hair never looks dull or brassy simply because i use really good shampoo and conditioner. Oh and also treatment your hair with a colour safe treatment but most importantly use a silver shampoo to get rid of the warm tones.





Hope this helps :)
well when i got the same thing done to my head my salon person gave me a certain type but i had something a little different so go to where you got your hair done and ask
Perhaps the salon's products would be your best bet.





You should ask your hairdresser to recommend something. Although the salon's products are often pricey, you can get her recommendation and then look at target or e-bay or something to actually buy the product for less.





That being said, I would think a very gentle, baby shampoo would be good as well.
Frederic Fekkai's shampoo is good, it's for colored hair. More information and review: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment