Thursday, December 24, 2009

Need a good cleaning shampoo for color treated hair?

I'm a guy who colors my hair to cover up the grey. I'm going to use permanent dye next time I color. I am looking for a shampoo that has good cleaning power as my scalp tends to get oily but one that hopefully won't strip the color as soon as I use it. I love American Crew shampoo but that takes out the color of temporary dye. I also use Modern Organic Productions Blue shampoo which is a great cleaner but also strips the color out.





Any suggestions of brands to check out (either commercial or salon) would be great. Thank you!Need a good cleaning shampoo for color treated hair?
Dove Shampoo for Colored Treated Hair. It's in the pink bottle.


My stylist recommending it to me over her brands that she furnishes in her shop. It's great. Keeps my color from fading too.Need a good cleaning shampoo for color treated hair?
i would go to like a tore that sells a lotta shampoo and get a daily clarifying shampoo and conditioner it shouldnt take out the color and it will make ur hair look like super healthy
Herbal esscenses is a wonder...
Elseve, Herbal Essense
  • windows update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment