Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do I need to you color-treated hair shampoo and conditioner?

Im getting highlights in my hair, Im not dyeing my whole head but do I still need to use color treated shampoo and conditioner? Can I use my normal hair products like my leave-in creme and gel? Can I still use Dandruff Shampoo?Do I need to you color-treated hair shampoo and conditioner?
you can use whatever you want.shampoos and conditioners for color treated hair WILL make the color last longer and not fade out..but they aren't necessary. i dye my whole head all the time and still use dandruff shampoo and it doesn't do anything to the color i dyed my hair.Do I need to you color-treated hair shampoo and conditioner?
I would use color treated shampoo and conditioner every other day ,and then your dandruff shampoo the days you don't use your colored treated one. I just got my hair dyed and i use to have very bad dandruff or what i thought was dandruff,my stylist told me that it really wasn't it was build up of cheap hairspray and mousse so if you use cheap products like suave ask your stylist if it is build up. After you get your highlights the build up should go away due to the chemicals in the dye. One more tip the first time i got highlights it almost turned mt hair totally blond so i rinsed vinegar through my hair and let it sit for about 3 min and the highlights weren't so strong.
you can, but you don't have too.


you can use any hair product you want, it won't damage your hair.


the color treated conditioner and shampoo is just used to keep the color nice and make it last longer, but its usually for people who dye their hair all the time, or people who have damaged hair that dye it.
You dont need to use colour shampoo, it is designed for hair coloured all over. Be careful using anti-dandruff shampoos as they strip colour, unless you find one designed for coloured hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment