Monday, December 28, 2009

What shampoo is good for maroon color treated hair?

I got the underneath of my hair colored maroon and my stylist said I need a good shampoo for it to keep my hair color from fading too quickly. I use John Frieda for the top of my hair which is blonde and it works really well, so I was thinking about using their Radiant Reds collection for the underneath of my hair but I'm just not sure if it'll work for my shade of red because I think it's made for more natural shades.What shampoo is good for maroon color treated hair?
I;m not really sure how you re able to only shampoo certain sections of you're hair..


I think you would be best to go with a shampoo designed to treat coloured hair in general.


One that I use on my dark auburn hair is L'Oreal colour something..sorry I'm not sure the exact name. It really reduced the fading though because my previous shampoo that was meant for coloured hair as well, certainly didn't seem that way.


Aveda has a great line of shampoos for coloured hair as well.What shampoo is good for maroon color treated hair?
You can use the Radiant Red. It's for all shades of red, colored and natural red.


I used to use it and I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment