Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you need color-safe shampoo for highlights?

I just got a highlighting kit (Garnier Nutrisse nourishing multi-lights beige blonde). I was wondering whether you need to use a color safe shampoo so they don't fade. I doubt it, just wondering? My hair is strawberry blonde by the way, and my current shampoo is not color-safe, it's Herbal Essences long term relationship.Do you need color-safe shampoo for highlights?
You don't, but using one will help your hair stay bright longer!





I use Herbal Essences for color-treated hair.


I just buy the 2 in 1 formula because it saves me like 5 minutes in the shower every day. xD





It costs like 5 - 10$ [max] at a CVS, Rite AID, etc. So worth it.Do you need color-safe shampoo for highlights?
yes i got mine highlited not too long ago and i used not color safe and kinda took mine out a llittle(a streak or two) so yes i would recomend color safe shampoo
you can use normal shampoo and get a colour lock-in conditioner instead.
if you want them to last longer and be more vibrant you should use the color shampoo.





(john frieda, patene sheer blonde, etc)
yup.
yea

No comments:

Post a Comment