Monday, December 28, 2009

What shampoo/conditioner for color treated hair really works?

I just bleached my hair and it's a gorgeous strawberry blonde. Anyways my hair color tends to fade so fast!! I want this light color to last as long as possible!





Any shampoo/conditioners that really work and helps color from fading? thanksWhat shampoo/conditioner for color treated hair really works?
pantene



.What shampoo/conditioner for color treated hair really works?
The best way to protect your color is to wash your hair less. Don't wash it every day; try every other day, and put your hair up in a showercap on days you don't wash.





Try a color-protecting shampoo to keep hair vibrant when you do wash it; pantene makes really nice shampoo.
I dye my hair blond. I use Pantene Texture Shampoo and Pantene Protecting leave in spray conditioner. I have had great resutls with them.
you bleached hair. you took the color out, you didnt put any in. so there wont be any fade
buy TRESemme and it says that on the bottle ';for color treated hair'; or something like that i think
nothing works as good as it should:[ try redken (sp?)

No comments:

Post a Comment