Saturday, December 19, 2009

Whats the best hair color treatment shampoo?

I like my hair dark, and whenever I color my hair it always comes out, easily when I use a bad brand of shampoo. I use Clairol Nice n Easy.Whats the best hair color treatment shampoo?
i use herbal essences color me happy when i get my blue highlights professionally done. it really helps to keep the color vivid and strongWhats the best hair color treatment shampoo?
Pureology - Essential repair shampoo and conditioner





$27 per bottle and worth EVERY penny!





Be careful with store shampoos, a lot of them contain plastics and are horrible for your hair.





For hair color, whatever holds the longest if you're going to be doing it yourself.
ferria is the best i have ever used and i have died my hair every color of the rainbow from blonde to purple and everything in between even had leopard spots once. also find a beauty supply store and go in the poeple working there are great and can answer any question. i have alot of natural red in my hair so there is this little packet of goo i put in the die before i put it in my hair and it helps keep it from going orange in the sun.
herbal essences color treatment is great (it's the pink one). my sister colored her hair dark red back in early july and it was the 30 day dye and its' lasted 2 mouths.
L'Or茅al EverPure shampoo %26amp; conditioner made just for colored hair
I would use head and shoulders because I colored my hair in February and it is just starting to lighten now :) Hope that helps
Use Clariol Hydrience color and then Tresame shampoo for colored hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment