Saturday, December 19, 2009

What shampoo for color treated hair works the best?

I have brown hair and Im dying it for the first time. Its gonna be red, like Ashlee Simpsons color, and I need to now what brand of shampoo I should use that keeps the color from fading longest. Thank you!What shampoo for color treated hair works the best?
my mom dyes her hair and for like ever she has used pantene pro v and hers never fades


hope this helped!!What shampoo for color treated hair works the best?
Some color lines make shampoos, conditioners, masks, etc. for specific hair colors. I've used Goldwell before. Keune makes an awesome conditioner for special colors!! Both are available in salons and are not that pricy.


There should be options in the stores as well. Or ask you colorist.


Reds do fade the fastest so the right hair care regimen will keep you smilin'!


Have fun!!!
I agree pantene pro-v as well and love it

No comments:

Post a Comment