Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it okay to use lightening/color-boosting shampoo on my undyed hair?

And does it even do anything?


My blonde hair is getting darker as I get older. Genetics, happened to both my parents. Now they're brunettes. D:Is it okay to use lightening/color-boosting shampoo on my undyed hair?
It's OK to use those kinds of shampoo, but if they're more expensive it may be a waste of money. My hair did the same thing at a young age. I get it highlighted now and everybody thinks I'm a natural blonde. BTW... I use the purple botttle of Shimmering Lights on mine.Is it okay to use lightening/color-boosting shampoo on my undyed hair?
I do that all the time, and it doesn't have change my hair at all. good luck!
yah,it will bring out the highlights in your hair. Im brunette and i use it...it brought out the light side of my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment