Thursday, January 7, 2010

Will Head and Shoulders shampoo make my color fade?

I color my hair myself, but I'm a licensed cosmetologist so I buy and use professional hair color.


Has anybody used H%26amp;S on professionaly colored hair? Does it make it fade really bad?Will Head and Shoulders shampoo make my color fade?
if you are going to use head and shoulders because you have dandruff, try using 1.) T gel (it can be found at target, it comes in a box. it is a brown color but it works really well). 2.) or you can use mouth wash. i know that sounds weird but i use it and i promise it gets rid of dandruff. shampoo your hair first and then put the mouth was and rub in and then rise out and then condition your hair!!





hope this helps!Will Head and Shoulders shampoo make my color fade?
No, it won't make your color fade. It's actually my favorite shampoo, over any other ones that are specifically made for color treated hair. It keeps my hair softer when it's colored than they do. I just had my hair dyed professionally a few weeks ago -- red, which is a hard color to keep from fading -- and kept using H%26amp;S and my color hasn't yet faded. It's the same when I color it myself, too. For as well as H%26amp;S works, it's pretty gentle.
no it wont make your hair fade! it doesnt have strong enough chemicals to do that....


my cousin has her hair done every month professionally and thats her best choice in shampoos so im guessing she trusts in it!
Any shampooo can do this, so use a shampoo specifically for color treated hair.
It depends on how often you shampoo. But no it shouldn't. the more you shampoo the less vibrant your color will be.
your a licensed cosmetologist and you dont know this
it does very badly i had blonde highlights and it turned a lot of them a grayish color
no i used it on my pro colored hair and it didnt do any damage...

No comments:

Post a Comment