Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is aussie opposites attract shampoo safe for color treated hair?

I have color treated hair and it doesnt say on the bottle wether aussie opposits attrack or cleanse and mend are safe for colored hairIs aussie opposites attract shampoo safe for color treated hair?
Yes it's fine :)Is aussie opposites attract shampoo safe for color treated hair?
it depends on what kind of hair you have, straight or curly, my opinion on aussie is NOOOOOO, i kno a lot of people who hate it because it drys the hair too much and it breaks off the hairs so it actually messes up your hair more than it already is, my advice is try a product called WEN, its all natural, it has all kinds of good stuff for hair, ever since i started using it, my hair has been getting and lookin healthyer, longer, less dry, and the color even stays in tact, either WEN or you can also use treseme, its also good for the hair.
yes it fine, my mom uses it.

No comments:

Post a Comment