Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it okay to shampoo your hair after applied the color applicator for a required amount of time ?

On the bottle's instruction, it's only tell to rinse hair then apply the conditioner. I am wondering can I shampoo my hair first and then apply the conditioner ?Is it okay to shampoo your hair after applied the color applicator for a required amount of time ?
I am not familiar with box color, because I use professional products only, but when we do color, we always shampoo it out after processing. You risk leaving color in that will break off your hair if not rinsed out properly.Is it okay to shampoo your hair after applied the color applicator for a required amount of time ?
After you rinse the excess colour out yes go right ahead.
It's un-necessary.





Just use the conditioner
Depends on how badly you want the intensity of the color. If your have to wash it, go ahead and don't worry about it. If your worried about fading a bright red or something just use a red color conditioner to continue depositing and to keep it from fading out..
No because the color has to fully set before you wash it.
DO NOT SHAMPOO.





The dye has already stripped your hair of any oil and dirt. Shampooing will only wash away the color. Follow the instructions and use the conditioner provided.
shampoo stripes your hair of the dye so that would be a big no no but if you dont like the color wash with shampoo and it will lighten it up but not remove it all completly. so just use conditioner and not shampoo until the next time you wash your mop.
dont shampoo it, just rinse it until the water runs clear and then use the conditioner
I color my hair all the time and I wash mine after I color it because I just feel better when I do, it never washed out my color and then I use the conditioner included after (it is the best.)

No comments:

Post a Comment