Thursday, January 7, 2010

Anyone using the John Frieda color shampoo&conditioner for brunette?

How is it? My hair is naturally brown, but i tried to color it to get rif of slightly lighter ends, and it didn't turn out like my nat. color.. Since it's only a little bit off, would these products correct thatAnyone using the John Frieda color shampoo%26amp;conditioner for brunette?
They'll enhance the brown color in your hair with shine. Shine and deep cleaning (or should I say ultra-conditioning) in this product is key to give hair a high-gloss finish- I use it! Though, I have black hair (not very, very jet black as other Asians I know) but it's a soft black with visible brown (especially visible in light). This product actually has brought out the brown color without depositing any color.


You said that you colored your hair, as in you dyed it? I'm asking this because I know that there are temporary dyes and you might have used that. You've colored your ends, if you don't like it you could always trim them a bit...


These products are probably the first I would use if I were you, I don't suppose it will guarantee to correct the color to match your natural hair color since the ends are dyed; but it's worth a shot! This is a great series to bring out your brilliant brunette (haha, how lame of me).Anyone using the John Frieda color shampoo%26amp;conditioner for brunette?
i don't think it would correct it, but i really like it just for the condition it leaves my hair in
no, these products won't add or correct any color. They are simply meant to enhance the rich tones in brunette hair.
my sister used it. she used to get stray grayish hairs, and the shampoo got rid of them.
what?
I tried it for a similar reason but I don't think it did anything. I've always tried those types of shampoos but never had any luck. If it's really that bad, you might want to trim the ends off.

No comments:

Post a Comment