Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is a really good shampoo/condition that is for color treated hair and that locks in color?

i have my hair dyed black, is there a specific brand that goes with colors?What is a really good shampoo/condition that is for color treated hair and that locks in color?
I believe pantene has one for Black hair, it works fab, as i have brown hair and use it. Also, loreal professionale has a line of colour depositing shampoo, Also, if you just use a colour sealent gloss, which will seal in your colour, make your hair soft, and glossy. I like clairols, and they sell it seperate from the colour. or you could use john frieda clear gloss. Or you could make your own colour depositing shampoo. i know some hairstylists who if you ask will even make it for you. to do it yourself you will need some hair dye, like from a box. then add about a table spoon for every cup of shampoo, as you dont want it too strong. or you could just ask your hairstylist for them to make it, if you would rather err on the side of caution. Hope i helped :)What is a really good shampoo/condition that is for color treated hair and that locks in color?
I dye my hair a lot and I think that the garnier fructis color shield shampoo and conditioner works great! leaves the color in and makes my hair soft and shiney!
Color Lock is really nothing more then clever marketing. All shampoos are made exactly the same and most are made my the same company and only packaged differently. Different scents, Fragrances and dye are added so they seem different.
aubrey organics: burt's bee's: carol's daughter: kiss my face: avalon organics: jasons: emo gold: alba %26amp; valley of longevity are great: safe brands to use =]
I have something for special treated hair, it's called:


Patene Pro -V ';Repairing';

No comments:

Post a Comment