Thursday, January 7, 2010

What shampoo should I use for color treated hair?

so about a week ago I colored my hair deep red, but now its fading to a bright bright red. Im using pantine shampoo and conditionar just for colored hair but it seems to not be working. can i have some tips on how to keep my color from fading all the way to orange or pink. its really getting me mad. thank ya!What shampoo should I use for color treated hair?
THE BEST answer I can give you, is to go to, or call a beautician and ask them what products to use for your exact hair type. It also makes a difference if it's permanent or not.


Everyone has different hair, so you might not get a clear answer on here, so explaining your situation to a beautician would be of more help.What shampoo should I use for color treated hair?
try ';color me happy'; by herbal essences. it is made for people with color- treated hair. ;)
Use TRESemme. I love it. If that fails, go to your salon, and ask for advice.





%26lt;3
it's best to use a COLOR SAFE or COLOR PROTECTING shampoo, as these types of shampoos contain little or no amounts of ingredients that can tend to strip color and dye out of your hair. There are two products I can recommend.


Abba Color Protecting Shampoo is vegan. yeay! way low on the chemicals and made specially for color treated hair


http://green-hair-products.com/Abba/abba鈥?/a>





or, more specifically, Altobella makes a RED Color Enhancing Shampoo that is supposed to control hair color fadage without using heavy stains or dyes and refresh hair color with each application. It's like 7 bucks, so it's worth a try.
  • windows update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment