Thursday, January 7, 2010

Quality shampoo for color treated hair?

I just recently got highlights and lowlights. I love the contrast of it, which is why I want to keep the color from fading as long as possible.





What's a good shampoo for color-treated hair that actually works? One that helps to volumize too would be a plus. (My hair gets weighed down easily it seems.)





I like salon-quality shampoo..at least for a few weeks after it's first colored. I've used Redken for color-treated hair. Anything else that works well?Quality shampoo for color treated hair?
I use Redken Color Extend and also the Pantene Color Experessions and it doesn't seem to weigh the hair down. My Hiardresser suggested mixing the two together half and half and that works great.Quality shampoo for color treated hair?
the best ive used is redken for color treated. but other good ones are john frieda and infusium 23.
Bed head = love


And i believe this other shampoo TiGI
Pantene
Well when I got my hair dyed, the salon just gave me this really good shampoo. Go to the salon and ask them.
I think Garnier Fructis would work good for color treated hair. Hope this helped!
use ganier shamppo for color hair
garnier fructisse
defiently dont use herbal essence
infusium 23...or pantene proV...or biolage might have some for color treated hair (thats the one with the leaf on the front)
Color Vive by Lorel. You can get it at Wal-mart or target, it is pretty cheap. You can also get it to match your hair i.e. volume, curly all that good stuff
L'oreal professional. Expensive but super good.
johnson %26amp; johnson baby shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment