Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is this shampoo good for color treated hair?

Is the shampoo Redken All Soft good for color treated hair?Is this shampoo good for color treated hair?
Yes! I use the deep conditioner once a week to soften my hair. I love it. The Redken for colored hair is really good! To keep it from fading is to not wash it as often. I was my hair twice a week and my


hair isn't fading (it isn't nasty looking either, if the other people are wondering).Is this shampoo good for color treated hair?
My hair doesn't get greasy. And it doesn't get knotted either. I have mid back length hair and I have no problems with washing it twice a week. Washing it more makes your hair more oily. Report Abuse

ONCE YOU COLOR YOUR HAIR THERE IS NO SHAMPOO ON THE MARKET TO PROTECT THE COLOR.


I DON'T CARE WHAT THE ADVERTISEMENTS SAY OR HOW MUCH THE SHAMPOO COSTS.....THE COLOR WILL FADE WITH EACH SHAMPOO. SORRY........


A HAIRDRESSER FOR 33 YEARS
pantene prov for color treated hair is grat, but then again it all depends on the texture of your hair. some shampoos work diffently and may not have the same affect on some peoples hair.


-jessica
Yes
Yes its very good. I have color treated hair %26amp; i love it! :)
yeah
try pantene pro v
Redken All Soft is perfectly fine for color treated hair.
Pantene Pro-V for Color-Treaded Hair is the best, in my opinion.
Yeah. It's alright...Although, i admit it isn't the best. The hair still fades.

No comments:

Post a Comment