Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is a good shampoo for color treated hair? ?

I am looking for something I can buy @ Walmart or Target . I just don't wanna spend $$$ if they don't work.





Thanks :-)What is a good shampoo for color treated hair? ?
I damaged mine trying to color it blonde my stylist told me to go to the walmart salon and buy some dumb blonde shampoo and dumb blonde cond. reconstructor she dyed my hair back brown (she said the the products were ok even though my wasn't blonde). it's shinny straight now. Also I bought a box of relvon colorsilk $3 haircolor just for the cond. in the box that stuff is amazing.What is a good shampoo for color treated hair? ?
Well, I personally ADORE Pantene Pro V.


On the front of the label, it should say, 'for coloured treated hair'





I remember when I first dyed my hair and a week after I dyed it, I went to the supermarket and saw Pantene Pro V and wanted to give it a go, and it went perfectly well with my hair.


Smells great, makes hair look smooth and very shiny.
I have colored my hair so many times I thought nothing could bring it back to the way it was. Pantene is the best for my hair. It has brought back my shine and helped with friz. Also Garnier Fructis is awesome. I switch back and forth every two months. They are both so expensive, so sometimes I will buy the equate version and it works about the same.
Anything that will return your hair to its natural color. Why do women dye they're beautiful natural hair. I think you guys do it for other women cus we guys like it natural. Go ahead a survey guys and see for yourself.
i've been dying my hair for years and what has worked best for me is Herbal Essences specifically for color treated/permed/damaged hair or Tres Emme for color treated or dry damaged hair--- these are both bought at wal mart or target and quite affordable
Of course I would recommend products from a salon, they're of higher quality - less water, more quality ingredients. But anyways, you need to get products for your hair that says for color-treated on the bottle.
If you are a 'woman-of-color' anything by DARK %26amp; LOVELY will work.


These shampoos are moisture-rich and gentle on color-treated hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment